What great pictures of you guys! So pretty! Julianna got her ears pierced when she was about 14 months old, and she never cried either. I was so glad that I did it! Now she loves them! Jianna looks so pretty!
2010 is a new year! This year I hope that you see the new Amber emerging! The last 6 months have been very tough and it's time to move forward! I look forward to sharing our new adventure with you all!
aw, she looks so cute with her pigtails!
ReplyDeletePretty ears and pretty Mommy!
ReplyDeleteWhat great pictures of you guys! So pretty! Julianna got her ears pierced when she was about 14 months old, and she never cried either. I was so glad that I did it! Now she loves them! Jianna looks so pretty!
ReplyDeleteAnd btw, you are very photogenic!
Michele, I don't think I'm photogenic at all. It takes over a 100 pictures before I get one I like. LOL
ReplyDelete